Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Artist Spotlight:Sweet Bouquet


"Give your eyes a feast and your sweet tooth a treat"

So the Artist I've chosen for today is the talented person behind Etsy's "Sweet Bouquet"- I can't say that I know a lot about this artist other than what you can find in her profile which is that she's 35 years young and previously hails from the Ukraine.


What really amazed me about these flowers are the fact that they're made completely by hand out of Royal Icing!! I can't even imagine how's that's done!?!?! I had to re-read the description so many times. I'm in shock at how absolutely amazing these flowers are- mind you the stamens are un-edible, but just look at the detail.

Next on the agenda is to totally find out how these are made and what other wonderful things one came make out of Royal Icing so I can share it with you :) Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment